Vernon Elementary School (VPK & Kindergarten) and Kate M. Smith (VPK & Kindergarten) will begin Registration on April 5, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year. Registration packets will be available in the School Office. All forms and documentation is required. We do encourage the online option below.
If you have a new student (NOT previously enrolled in Washington County Schools) you may choose the “Enroll Now” option located at www.wcsdschools.com and VES.wcsdschools.com to complete the online registration form.
***Parents/guardians of returning students will need to:
- Log into the Parent Portal.
- Go to the student's information box and click on "Form Summary."
- Complete the Student Information Update/Returning Student Form under Available Forms.
VPK openings are limited and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Please see office staff for more details.
Children starting VPK must be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2021. Children starting Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021.
You must provide:
- Certified Birth Certificate (not hospital copy)
- Florida Immunization Record (can be obtained at location shots were received…i.e. Health Dept. or Doctors office.
- Florida Physical (must be dated within one year of first day of school)
- Early Learning Coalition Certificate (VPK Students ONLY) (https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/)